Employment Law Attorneys Tampa Bay
Dedicated to representing our clients in all areas of employment law
We are dedicated to representing our clients in all areas of employment law and are committed to protecting the legal rights of the residents and businesses in the Tampa Bay area. Mr. Thompson is peer review rated as a preeminent AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell; the legal community’s primary attorney rating source. Ms. Hopkinson is a Senior Associate with the firm that completed a year-long internship with Mr. Thompson prior to her being admitted to practice law in Florida in April of 2013. With over 25 years of legal experience, our unique approach to litigation blends the best aspects of what legal proficiency and innovative legal thinking have to offer. All of our clients, no matter the size, receive the same personalized attention to detail and experienced guidance that has become our standard. Effective in our negotiations and focused on integrity, our firm stands as an aggressive and resilient representative for each client that we have the opportunity to represent. Don't delay, contact our offices at 813.769.3900 to learn more.
What Clients Are Saying
- Best law firm for what I needed. KC and I established a great working relationship during the entire process. She guided me through the steps and made sure I had a clear understanding of what was going on each level. To top it off, Mr. Thompson jumped on board to make the circle complete. I recommend this firm highly because they give you good quality work and are very responsive to your questions no matter what.Nathan Caldwell II, Client
- Attorney Hopkinson worked tirelessly in my employment dispute. She was extremely helpful, answered the phone every time I called and replied back to all my emails quickly. She is a fantastic lawyer!Client, Employment Law
- Ms. Hopkinson helped me immensely with a sexual discrimination case. She was very professional, tactful, responsive and helped me through a very difficult time and sensitive case. We won! She is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone. Don't let her youth and good looks fool you- she's a tiger!Laura, client
- Kathryn was very professional! She gave the facts and did not mislead me as I have witnessed other attorneys do. I would recommend her to my friends and family with 100% confidence.Brian C., client
- I would highly recommend her! She kept me updated every step through the whole process she always answered my call every time I called her she was nice respectful and knowledgeable. If you want a great lawyer I would recommend KCDarryl, client
- Always responsive to my calls immediately or called right back. Advised me what to say and do every step of the way. Emotionally supportive in an unfair battle I was fighting. In the end, got the best results possible. What can I say in one word? Fantastic!client, Discrimination Law
If you need an experienced attorney that understands how to guide you through your legal situation and provide you with the best results possible, then please don't hesitate in giving us a call or filling out the form to the right.